aka the situation
Art by Blazenix
Entering this seasonal earns you points in qualifying for the ADV OU Championship, and winning it qualifies you to play in the RoA Forum Championship 2023.
Winning this tournament will allow you to display
- General tournament rules and regulations can be found here.
- This is a standard Gen 3 OU Tournament. All matches must be played in "[Gen 3] OU".
- This tournament will be Double Elimination.
- In the situation where both players end the game with no Pokemon left, a tie is declared.
- All rounds will be First to 2 Wins. You may switch teams in between battles of the same set.
- Matches are to be played on Pokemon Showdown (or smogtours server).
- Identity: I expect many battles to be completed under alts. This can be bad for tournament security, and thus I will make this clear: If I hear any whispers of identity theft (battling as someone you are not) or proxy battling (helping someone else battle through pm) I will not be pleased and I will take severe actions.
- Timer Clause: As for taking long between moves, if your opponent asks you to hurry up, please oblige. If you are doing a damage calc for a key turn that is one thing, but prolonging every move is suspicious and annoying. Don't do it. Furthermore, Battle Timeout is a rule for a reason. If you run out of time, you lose, simple as that. It does not matter what your opponent says. Do not battle if you think you will have to leave mid battle, and instead reschedule for a better time.
- Disconnections: Finally, in the case of a disconnect, the decision is in the hands of the player who did not disconnect. The options are: redo the battle move for move, redo the battle with the same teams but different moves, or redo the battle with completely different teams. If the battle was without a doubt over, they may also take the win. Any suspicion that a disconnect was committed on purpose to redo a match may be appealed to me, and if I feel this happened there will be severe consequences, don't do it.
TLTK vs the winking dol
Exublem vs Spl4sh
EarthTraveler413 vs MrSoup
susciety vs RichardMillePlain
Siglut vs mentalsoft
Star vs Surfy
robjr vs giraffefromholland
ojr vs Laurel
Monai vs Sheik :
Leru vs Expulso
Shitrock enjoyer vs Jhonx~
Sharow vs baddummy
ukaaa vs THE918th
Caloom vs eifo
Hiro' vs mushamu
Lynch mi A2 vs SpectralThief
XelloW vs Farce Of The Death
Vileman vs Rubyblood
Skooma vs gnont
Arcanis Prime vs McMeghan
Shiba vs MultiPokemon
pokology vs Thor (Extended)
Oskari vs gorex
Jimothy Cool vs Mollymiltoast (Extended)
melancholy0 vs airports
le LLiolae vs Redless
pkThunderbolt vs Endill (Extended)
TDR vs Pkmn trainer Rizzo
7DyRex vs Carkoala
RBN vs Amir
Aliss vs Deezcastforms
Elfuseon vs damien the genius
Pairings were generated at https://www.smogon.com/bracketmaker/view/9109/, https://www.smogon.com/bracketmaker/view/9110/.
The Round 5 Extension Deadline is Wednesday, March 8th, 11:59 PM GMT-5
The Round 6 Deadline is Sunday, March 12th, 11:59 PM GMT-5.